for ResiPro ® Polypropylene Knitted Netting
Polypropylene netting is the
perfect solution for all of your meat and poultry processing needs. It is especially ideal
for smoking, hanging and/or packaging extremely heavy items. In fact, Net-All ® II-F
boasts hanging weights up to 30 lbs. and is available in various colors with a temperature
tolerance up to 305 degrees.
Smoked Meats Include
- Bone-in Ham, Country Style Ham, Skinless, Shankless Ham, Tavern Style Boneless Ham,
Boneless Football Shaped Ham, Boneless Spiral Sliced Ham, Boneless Pit Style Ham,
Semi-Boneless Ham, Cooked in Mold then Smoked or Glazed Ham, Picnic and Bone-In Loin.
Smoked Poultry Products Include
- Smoked Whole Bird, Boneless Breast, Pre-Sliced Boneless Breast, Boneless Turkey-Ham,
Cooked in a Mold then Cold Smoked, Cosmetic Wrap and Production Identification.
Soup Stock Netting
ResiPro ® Polypropylene netting is the perfect solution for soup makers who need
to create rich and savory soup stocks by boiling meaty bones into the soup before any
canning and packaging takes place. The soup products benefit from the flavor of the bones,
while the by products are easily removed once the flavor is attained.
Oil Boom Netting
ResiPro ® polypropylene netting used to produce oil absorbent booms. This netting
is specially knitted as an absorbent, outer skin to help collect oil spills in ponds,
streams, rivers, waste water troughs, outfalls, lakes, oceans or even around machinery.
The netted boom allows contaminated water to flow through it while subsequently trapping
the oil inside.
- Exceptionally strong and UV resistant
- Standard sized nets for 5" diameter booms (Item numbers 722-8S-A or 722-9S-A)
- Standard sized nets for 8" diameter booms (Item numbers 1122-12S-A or 1122-14S-A)